- Weight (net) 850kg
- Tension 230 V Mono / 400 V Drehstrom – 3phase
- Motor power 6 PS/hp (S6)
- Diameter saw blade and bore 300 x 30mm
- Cutting depth at 90° / 45° 100 mm / 70 mm
- Dimensions cast iron table 1150 x 350 mm
- Cutting length 2500 mm (option 3100 mm)
- Cutting width parallel fence 900mm
- RPM 4500
- SCORING SAW
- Diameter saw blade and bore 100 x 20mm
- RPM 8200
- Motor power 0.75 PS/hp (S6)
- RPM 2900 / 4000 / 6000 / 7500
- Diameter spindle arbor 30 mm (option 50 mm)
- Capacity spindle arbor 120mm
- Travel 140mm
- Dimensions table opening 180mm
- Total length planer tables 410 x 1800 mm
- Dimensions thicknesser table 430 x 310 / 410 mm
- Capacity thicknesser 230mm
- Diameter cutter block 70mm
- Knives 3
- Dimensions knives 310 / 410 x 25 x 3 mm
- Feeding speed 6m/min
- RPM 5200
- Max depth of cut 4mm
- Chuck 0 – 16mm
- Travel 165 x 140 x 85 mm
- Dimensions morticer table 200 x 425 mm
- Mitre fence with excentric clamp.
- Outrigger table on telescopic arm and telescopic fence and two flipper stops.
- Cast iron table extension and support for feeder.
Please note that some items pictured below are optional extras.
The morticer, easy and simple to detach, is operated by 2 detachable levers and is equipped with a 2-jaws chuck.
The mitre fence and stop on the sliding table is equipped with an excentric woodclamp. Exact angles can be set and secured.
Handwheel with integrated analogue read out for thicknesser height.
Standard on the NLX: cast iron power feed “fold away” support table. No need to take the power feed off each time the saw is used.
“TERSA” cutter-block with 3 reversible knives, provides quick precise setting of the knives.
The safety hood enables you to execute in all safety all tenoning work and makes your machine even more versatile.
The tenoning table is made of grey cast iron and is equipped with a anodized 1450 mm long sturdy fence.
Parallel saw fence
Parallel saw fence, cutting width 900 mm.